Getting to and around Burning Cat
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd,
Portland, OR 97232
- Just 8 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX).
- I-5 North: Exit 302A–Rose Quarter.
- I-84 West: Exit 1–Lloyd Boulevard.
Onsite parking is provided in the convention center’s underground garage.
The garage does not accommodate RVs, campers, trucks with trailers and similar oversized vehicles.
Standard Hourly Parking Rates:
- Free for 1-15 minutes
- $5 for 16 minutes to 1 hour
- $7 for 1 to 2 hours
- $9 for 2 to 3 hours
- $10 for 3 to 4 hours
- $12 for 4 to 18 hours
Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking and Accommodations for People with
Health Conditions or Impairments
There are 10 accessible spaces on Parking Level 1 (P1) and 11 accessible spaces on Parking Level 2 (P2).
Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Public transportation provides the easiest arrival and departure experience.
- Portland’s TriMet MAX light rail stops 300 times a day at the OCC's front door!
- TriMet’s Bus Line No. 6 also stops at the MLK Lobby entrance.
- Portland Streetcar’s Central Loop stops at the MLK Lobby entrance every 15 minutes.
Commercial Ride Services
Portland is served by many excellent taxi, shuttle, car rental, and on-street carsharing and ridesharing services.
Please search online for your preferred option.